Tutoring Your Child
- Is your child underachieving at school?
- Do you require an experienced professional to tutor your child according to the National Australian Curriculum standards?
- Do you want your child to have that extra support to boost their confidence?
- Does your child require extra assistance in completing their homework tasks?
- Would you like to have an experienced teacher design and implement a program that specifically meets the needs of your child?
- Would you like your child to improve in any area/s of uncertainty?
- Does your child have Specific Learning Difference (SpLD) and require effective, research-based remediation?
- Do you require a qualified tutor to teach your child how to read, write and spell, using a synthetic phonics programme?
...then I can help!
My aim is to help your child with their learning by providing on-site tutoring at their school premises (dependent on school approval).
Tutoring costs include the following:
- Informal assessments
- Individually planned lessons according to the Australian Curriculum/DSF requirements
- Travel to and from your child's school
- Liaising with key personnel
- Working alongside your child's teacher to maximise your child's learning within the classroom.
Contact me* now to discuss your requirements, so that I can provide you with a no obligation, free quote.
*Please read the Terms & Conditions before contacting me.